Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Global Brands Ltd (company no. 03366749) whose registered office is at Global Brands Ltd. 5th Floor CASA, Lockoford Lane, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 7JB, UK.
- Employees of Global Brands Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To enter the competition entrants must be aged 18 or over and will need to complete the entry form on the Amigos website [https://amigosbeer.com/].
- Closing date for entry will be February 1st 2018 at midday. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be valid.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
-There will be five winners who will win 2x tickets each to the Tequila Festival UK in a choice of locations.
– There will be five winners who will each win an Amigos party pack including 1x case of 4 x 330ml Amigos Tequila Beer, Amigos bottle opener, Day of the Dead bunting, Amigos spice shakers and Mexican spicy snacks.
– There will be 10x winners who will win a 4x 330ml DOTD limited edition pack and bottle opener.
-To be clear; five winners will win 2 x Tequila Festival UK tickets each, 5 x winners will win an Amigos party pack and 10 x winners will win 4x 330ml DOTD limited edition pack and bottle opener. All prizes will be given out during the competition time period.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by a judge appointed within Global Brands Ltd. The judge’s decision is final.
- Winners will be notified by Global Brands before 5pm on 1st February 2018.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or how it will be delivered and the winner must provide a scanned copy of their ID as well as their name, address and postcode in order to receive the prize. The winners must provide the above before 10am on 8th February 2017.
- The winners must have their ID on them in order to accept the delivery. No one but the winner may receive the delivery.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By entering a competition, an entrant is giving us permission to use his/her image and name on all of Amigos Social Media channels.